Acquista i biglietti d'ingresso in anteprima
The edition number 14 of Verona Reptiles will take place Sunday 01 October 2023
at Area Exp di Cerea (VR) – Via Libertà, 57
OPENING TIME: 9:00 - 18:30
- Adults € 11.00
- Children up to 130cm FREE ENTRY (instead of 0.30 €)
- Boys from 130cm to 14 y.o. REDUCED PRICE 6,50€
Although it is allowed to enter with dogs if equipped with adequate equipment, given the presence of numerous other animals, special smells and crowding we do not recommend participation in the event.
ENTRANCE EXHIBITORS AND SECTOR OPERATORS
- Saturday 30 from the 10.00 to 20.00
- Sunday 01 from the 7.00 to 20:00
Follow the updates in real time on official Verona Reptiles Facebook page
Due to Government Decree of July 23, 2021, n.105, the only way to attend the show is to possess Green Certification CV19, or similar international title, that must be shown at the entrance from your smartphone or in paper format (Italian or other language).
You can obtain the green CV19 certificate in several cases:
- With negative result on a molecular or rapid test within the last 48 hours (it could be made in any italian pharmacy, and you get a 48h QR code green pass immediately)
- With COVID-19 vaccination certificate (one dose is enough)
- With a COVID-19 recovery, in the last six months.
Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age.
OTHER HYGIENIC-SANITARY RULES ADOPTED IN VERONA REPTILES
- STATE OF GOOD HEALTH – To access the event, it's required a good state of health, without flu symptoms and with a body temperature under 37.5 ° C. Furthermore, you must not have been in contact with people affected by COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- SOCIAL DISTANCE – During all the activities carried out within the event it is necessary to ensure compliance with the interpersonal distances of at least ONE METER
- USE OF PPE AND HAND SANITIZATION – All people inside the show must wear surgical masks. Dispensers for hand sanitation will be available (especially if you touch objects for mixed use)
- CONTROL AT THE ENTRANCES AND DURING THE EVENT – Several health control procedures will be applied at the event: -body temperature could be check at the entrance -the pavilions will be manned by personnel assigned to check the correct use of the masks, and to avoid gatherings
- CLEANING AND SANITIZATION – The organizers provides periodic cleaning and sanitizing services (surfaces, bathrooms, common areas, etc.)
- COVID-19 EMERGENCY – During the event, the safe management of people who have generic illnesses or hypothetical symptoms of COVID-19 within isolated premises, is ensured by the public rescue service that oversees the event.